Get close, and fit everything into the shot
The 0.5x Wide Angle Dome lens increases the camera’s field-of view by 100%, allowing underwater photographers to get closer to the subject and still fit everything into the frame. The lens design uses high grade optical glass components arranged in a 5 element/5 group array with an integrated dome lens port that delivers crisp edge-to-edge sharpness.
All optical elements are fully, multi-coated to prevent internal glare and maximize light transmission. The lens has a 16mm effective focal length when used with the SeaLife DC2000 and is waterproof to 200ft/60m. It fits all SeaLife DC-series cameras and all other cameras with a 52mm thread mount, and comes with a 52mm DC adapter ring.
· DC2000: Increases field-of-view from 46° to 100°.
· DC1400: Increases field-of-view from 61° to 120°.
· Magnification ratio: 0.5x
· High grade optical glass components.
· Crisp edge-to-edge sharpness.
· Fully, multi-coated optical elements to prevent internal glare and maximize light transmission.
· 16mm effective focal length.
· Waterproof to 60m.
· Lens dimensons: 117mm diameter x 80mm length.
· Weight: 590g.
· Negative Buoyancy.
· Delivery: Wide Angle Dome Lens, 52mm DC adapter ring.