SeaLife Micro 3.0
16 MP image sensor, 4K Ultra HD Videos, RAW-Format, ultra- fast shutter response of 0.1 and the 2.4″ high res LC-Display. The micro 3.0 captures every moment of your dive – fast and ultra sharp.
With the SeaLife Micro 3.0 you won’t miss a moment. Sharp, colorful photos are virtually guaranteed with the 16 MP Sony image sensor. Three built-in digital colour correction filters designed for different underwater scenarios and five underwater and land modes let you take great photos at the touch of a button. Manual white balance is available for challenging situations and RAW shots provide in-depth editing options.
Image stabilization ensures smooth shooting of 4K Ultra HD video at 30 fps. Super slow-motion shooting can be achieved at 1080p HD at 120 fps.
Permanently sealed. No waterproof door or O-ring to maintain.
- 16 megapixel Sony IMX083 CMOS 1/2.3” image sensor
- iCatch V50 DSP processor
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 120 fps (Super Slo-Mo)
- 260K hi-res 2.4” TFT color LCD
- Permanently sealed – No waterproof door or O-rings to maintain.
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds. Virtually no shutter lag.
- Easy Setup with five Land & Sea™ scene modes:
- Land Auto – Above water pictures and videos.
- Land Sports/Action – Above water action scene with continuous burst shooting (10 shots within 1 sec)
- Dive – Adds color correction while diving in deeper water.
- Snorkel – Adds color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water.
- UW Light – Underwater pictures and videos with Photo-Video light.
- Three built-in digital UW color correction filters (WB modes):
- UW Deep for deeper tropical, blue/cyan water.
- UW Green for colder, green/emerald water.
- UW Shallow for shallow tropical, blue/cyan water.
- Manual White Balance to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions.
- Continuous Burst Shooting – shoots 10 high resolution 16MP pictures in 1 second.
- RAW image format – Hi-res, uncompressed .DNG image files for virtually unlimited photo editing options.
- 100° Ultra-wide angle Lens
- Stabilization – Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and hand shaking for smoother video recording
- “Piano Key” button controls for easy operation, even with dive gloves on.
- WiFi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet w/ free SeaLife app.
- 64GB internal memory holds 10,300 16mp pictures, 140 minutes 4K video, or 370 minutes 1080p HD video
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m.
- Picture in Video – capture 8mp still images while recording 4K video.
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel.
- Fully rubber-armored shock resistant.
- Instant Focus from 15” (38cm) to infinity.
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as video file or series of still images.
- Upside-down shooting mode – When mounting camera upside down, pictures and videos are saved upright.
- Shortcut mode – Push and hold menu button to quickly access a specified menu setting.
- 2000 mAh / 3.7V / 7.4Wh internal lithium ion rechargeable battery for 3+ hours video or 1000+ images.
- External power mode – Connect and operate camera with external power supply (land only.)
- Soft textured rubber grip design for sure grip.
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, and additional lenses).
Image Sensor: 16 mega pixel SONY IMX083 1/2.3” CMOS sensor
Image resolution/sizes: 16mp (4608×3456 4:3)
14mp (4608×3072 3:2)
12mp (4608×2592 16:9)
9mp (3456×2592 4:3)
7mp (3456×1944 16:9)
4mp (2304×1728 4:3)
3mp (2304×1296 16:9)
2mp (1920×1080 16:9)
Picture file format: JPEG (.jpg) and RAW (.dng)
Video Resolution/sizes: 4K at 30fps (frames per second)
1080p at 120 fps
1080p at 60 fps
1080p at 30 fps
720p at 120fps
720p at 60fps
720p at 30fps
480p at 120fps
480p at 60fps
480p at 30fps
Video file format: MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)
Audio: Microphone: Yes (mono)*
Speaker: Yes (mono)
Audio format: ACC (video/ audio compressed together)
* Note: Microphone and speaker are sealed inside waterproof enclosure which lowers audio recording and speaker volume. Volume levels shall be fine-tuned, so mic and speaker function as good or better than Micro 2.0 camera.
Lens aperture: F2.8
Lens Optics: 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens (Confirm qty of elements)
Focal Length: 3.37mm (35mm film equivalent = 19mm)
Focus type: Fixed-focus lens
Focus Range: 15” to Infinity (40cm to infinity)
Field of View*: 100° diagonal FOV
Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
Scene modes: Land Auto, Land Sports/Action, Dive, Snorkel and Ext Light mode (when using photo-video light accessory)
Capture modes: Single, Continuous (shoots 10 16MP pictures in the 1st second and 2 pictures thereafter), Time Lapse (Saves as .mp4 file or as series of individual still images depending on setting), Burst (shoots 10 16MP pictures within 1 second) and AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing)
White Balance modes: Auto, Manual, Underwater Deep, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Green, Daylight, Cloudy
ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
Exposure Value (EV): EV adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
Quality: Super Fine, Fine and Standard
Sharpness: Standard, Hard and Soft
Metering: Center, Average and Spot
Color: Standard, Vivid, Black/White, Sepia and Negative
Self Timer: 10 sec, 3 sec and 10+3 sec.
LCD 2.4” 260K TFT LCD color display
Status LED: Yes; 1x status LED (br 320nirs led)
Blinking red = charging; Solid red = fully charged; Solid green = Data connection okay
Blinking green = Data connection not okay (Display: “Clean USB pins & adapter. Use only original USB cable”)
Memory (internal): 64GB internal solid state memory
NAND Flash: 1GB
USB: 2.0 High Speed
PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up
MAC: OS 10.8 and up
Language Support: On-Screen Display: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese
Printed manual: English
Online manual: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese
Battery: Internal Li-ion battery. 2000 mAh, 3.7V. 7.4Wh.
Battery life: 3+ hours when shooting pictures or recording 1080p-30fps video
2+ hours when RAW+JPEG images or recording 4K-30fps video
External Power: Yes; camera may be connected to 5V external power supply for full functionality. Note: Ext Power only available on land.
Charging: Use any 5V USB wall charger (not included)
Includes USB cable (Type A to Micro-b) and 5-pin USB adapter
4 hour charging time with 1.5A+ wall charger (8 hours with 0.PC USB output)
App: Works with SeaLife Micro 3+ app installed on phones and tablets running Android 6 and up or Apple iOS 12 and up.
WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Approximate range = 100ft / 30m)
System Settings: WiFi on/off, System Reset, Format, Date/Time, Memory Available, Mic off/low/med/high, Sound off/low/high, Quick View on/off, Language, System NTSC/PAL, Light Frequency 50Hz/60Hz, Date Stamp on/off, Auto Off/3min/5min, Upside-down shooting, Shortcut, SSID and FW version.
Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 200’ (60 m)
Altitude: Operational to 25,000ft (7600m) above sea level
Shockproof: 3ft / 1m
Buoyancy: Negative 1.8 oz. (52g)
Operating temp: Land: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C)
Underwater: +33°F to +110°F (0.5 °C to 44°C)
Storage temp: -20°F to +140°F(-29°C to +60°C)
Tripod mount: Standard ¼-20 UNC tripod threads
Certification: CE, AS/NZS,ROHS, FCC, IC
Product weight: 11.6 oz. (329g)
Product dimensions: 2.1” x 2.9” x 4.2” (5.4cm x 7.4cm x 10.7cm)
Packaged weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
Packaged dimensions: 3.7” x 5.1” x 5.5” (9.5cm x 13.0cm x 14.0cm)
1x Micro 3.0 UW camera 64GB WiFi
1x Wrist strap (SL50102)
1x USB adapter (SL50103)
1x USB cable 3ft/90cm (SL51004)
1x Neoprene camera pouch (SL50107)
1x Instruction Manual (SLTBD)